Howdy

Started by Mrs. Rallykid, April 05, 2009, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Rallykid

Hi everyone... I am Janine.  I've been to the meetings with Matt, but this is my first time posting.  Next month will be my 3rd meeting so I may become a full member........if I can get my husband to vote for me.  :lol:

Thanks to everyone for being so nice and so much fun to hang out with. And special thanks to Neil for helping Matt out with all of the Jeep stuff. It saved him a lot of swearing and bleeding in our garage.

rallykid

Welcome.  I think I met you that time when we got married.  ::woot::  :lol:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

LPM606

Welcome to the Board!  Look forward to seeing you both at future events.

Nosilla

Howdy!!!! ::Jeep::

rallykid

Quote from: "Mrs. Rallykid"And special thanks to Neil for helping Matt out with all of the Jeep stuff. It saved him a lot of swearing and bleeding in our garage.

I was hoping she had forgotten the trip to the ER when I took the demolition hammer to the face trying to fix the garage door......... ::ouch::

jeepfan1974

is that what happened i didnt want to ask  :shock:
Let\'s go wheeling!

rallykid

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"is that what happened i didnt want to ask  :shock:

I am not feeling the love right now.....it does however feel like family.  ::poke::  :lol:

longarm

Quote from: "Mrs. Rallykid"Next month will be my 3rd meeting so I may become a full member........if I can get my husband to vote for me.  :lol:

Well, it sure does look like somebody has got some bargaining power here.   :o  :mrgreen:   Welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Mrs. Rallykid

Woo Hoo, I am a member now!!!   ::woot::   and still posting on the introductions page... I think it's time to wander outside of this area now... LOL

ouchman

welcome  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

longarm

Welcome and congrads on becomming a new member!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."