Davison Newbie

Started by jeepsjeeps, May 20, 2009, 05:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsjeeps

I have dipped in on this site here and there after a drive by during the Jeep show last year, actually that is how I found out about the club and site. I live in town and would like to get involved in the club, make some friends and get motivated with the 18 year project CJ in the garage.

::Jeep::  

Steve

ouchman

welcome
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

Welcome Steve  ::Jeep::

TechJeeper

Welcome to our little section of the internet!

Anonymous

Like the CJ !!!  If you need anything, let me know.  I am in Davison too, and have  bunch of CJ parts.

Herezja

Welcome.... ::woot::

Paul Hittie

Howdy!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Welcome to the Forums!  Look forward to meeting you in person and doing some wheeling.

longarm

Welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepsjeeps

Thanks Guys. When and where is the next gathering?

TechJeeper

Next meeting is Sunday June 7th at 6pm.  This will be the first meeting at our new location, Sharky's Sportbar on the corner of Bristol and Center rd.  Hope to see you there!

rallykid

::woot::  Another Davison guy.  Welcome.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

LPM606

We will be having our next meeting on June 7th at Sharky's on the corner of Bristol & Center.  We are also planning some wheeling up north for the following weekend if you would be interested in joining us for some two tracks, etc.

jeepsjeeps

I won't make it Sunday, I have a hockey game at the same time. When is the next gathering? :cry:

naypalm

Should be July 5th, same place, unless we're moving up a week because of the holiday.