Introducing myself

Started by XJSNIPER, May 30, 2009, 11:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJSNIPER

Just thought I would say Hi. Im a friend of Longarm. I have a 01 Cherokee with a 4.5 Rubi lift with 32 BFG KM2s. Unfortunatly havent wheeled it yet due to the fact I just found out I need a new Trans/Case mount. My wife has a 03 Rubicon with a 4-5 inch lift with 33s. I have been fishing around the site for a while and have been trying to go to one of your meetings. Im going to try and come to Longarms meet and greet Saturday. If I dont make it there I will try and be at the next Meeting.
MOLON LABE

TechJeeper

Cool! Thanks for stoppin in!  Got any pics of the Jeep?  You from the area?

naypalm

Welcome to the forums! ::Jeep::

ouchman

welcome  ::woot::  ::woot::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

LPM606

Welcome! Hope to meet you at Mitch's and wheel with you soon...

Paul Hittie

Hi!

(Did anyone tell him the new guy is supposed to bring the beer?)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

XJSNIPER

I have some pictures. I will post when I can. House is in kinda a flux right now. One of my two sons that I have custody of wants to live with his mom.He thinks grass is greener on the other side. Im letting him go because he doesnt listen to my wife and I. And now my parents want to disown me because I wont let them have him(longer story in a nutshell). But as for my jeep im mad because I was hearing a clunking noise and found out that i need a new transmission mount. And now my SYE rear seal is leaking. :o
MOLON LABE

longarm

Welcome to the site and WELCOME to owning a modded Jeep.   ::woot::   These problems are only just the beginning buddy.  Hope to see ya Saturday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

XJSNIPER

Tried to place some pics on here and it wouldnt let me...oh well.
MOLON LABE

XJSNIPER

Finally got the Jeep running after having it parked for 3 weeks. Clunking was not the Trans mount as I was originally told. I took it to a shop in linden and they couldnt find anything wrong. I then bit the bullet and dropped it off at Unlimited Off Road. They found that my Trackbar Bracket was loose. The guy who tweeked my lift and did the alighnment didnt torque it down. :evil: Im sending him a bill! UORC couldnt find the vibration I was getting though. I finally just got under it and started swapping out driveshafts and then driving it. Found out it was the rear. Took it up to get balanced and find out whats wrong. He said the pivot ball in the double carden was bad. As I couldnt find a replacement part I had to Get a new D/S. At least i have an extra now. I have to quick wheel this thing before something breaks again. :D
MOLON LABE