Howdy from Auburn Hills

Started by kbp810, June 04, 2014, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbp810

Hello all

I was a little familiar with the group before from the Moundsgiving events; but didn't know much about beyond that... then just yesterday I happened to meet Ed (it helped that I had my jeep out in the parking lot, lol). We talked jeeps for a bit, filled me in more about the club, and then talked me into coming out to last nights Jeep night (go hang out with with a bunch of jeeps and jeepers? Oh yeah, that took a whole lot of arm twisting!). So anyways, just thought I'd pop on here and say hi - for anyone out last night, I was the one with the silver JKU.

Paul Hittie

Never had a chance last night to match up Jeeps and faces, but Hi! and Welcome!

I was driving the stylish blue Malibu...
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

naypalm

Glad you made it, Welcome to the site!

kbp810

Thanks, was great meeting everyone

Yeah, I guess its not like I was posing calendar model style with it out in the parking lot, LOL - I just assumed you'd all taken one look at me and thought "Hey, this guy kind of looks like the type who would drive a silver jku"!

I was wearing the khaki windshirt and dress pants (pretty much came straight from work, just a stop along the way to pick up the little one from daycare, and to drop her off at my moms - which was conveniently located just over the other side of 23).

Anyways, sure I'll be seeing at least some of you again soon - either on the trails or on another Tuesday night; though just as a heads up, I am usually good with faces, and I am usually good with names... but I almost always suck at remembering which faces went with what names.

Paul Hittie

Note to self - name tags and a Sharpie for next week!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

bullhed78

Welcome and looking forward to seeing you around. I was the big bald guy that had my girls with me.

LPM606

Hey! This is Ed - the T-Mobile guy who gave you the invite! Glad you made it out... sorry I didn't have more time to chat as I was was trying to get around and meet everyone.  Turned out to be pretty nice little night out, I thought!