new guy from chesaning

Started by welderman85, November 25, 2014, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

welderman85

Hi everyone just found your site and club and wanted to say hi. been looking for a club close to me to go wheeling with. I have a 89 yj that I have owned for 11 years I drove it home tore it apart and just got it back together last year. I took it to Drummond island and now im hooked.

StingRay66

Welcome and congrats on the rebuild
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

Thanks for coming to check us out... We have a few YJ's in the club, so you would be in good company!  Come say "Hi" to us if you are wheeling at the mounds tomorrow (We'll be at the Pavilion) or come to our next meeting on December 7th and meet the whole gang!  Either way, I look forward to meeting you and checking out the rebuilt YJ!

alan6271

Hey man welcome from another NEWBIE.  I just attended my first event today at the Mounds and I can honestly tell you that you have found "The Club".  Great group of guys and all th4e same interests at heart.  Look forward to meeting you.
Alan
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

welderman85

im going to try my best to make it to the meeting. you guys seem like a great group and I look forward to meeting guys.

J's Jeep

Looking forward to meeting you at the next meeting and having another YJ amongst us(we are outnumbered). ::)

OzzysCJ

You're outnumbered? !?!  Last check you're way ahead of the cj's ;-)

StingRay66

Yea Oz but they have those funny headlights
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

welderman85

I have a cj8 scrambler to if that helps the numbers,but its far from done.Im a big fan of square lights though.I like yjs the best

Paul Hittie

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

bullhed78

Welcome. It's good to see another rig with a kid.

welderman85

thank you he turns 2 Dec 20th he likes to ride in the jeep I just don't hit any rought stuff with him in there. He rode most of Drummond island this summer and loved it.

alan6271

Great meeting you last night.
Alan
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!