Hello from Jackson

Started by Jackson jeepin, August 07, 2008, 10:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackson jeepin

Hello, My name is Mike, and I'm a past wheeler/jeeper from the 4x4 club "Rut-Runners" and look forward to getting to know the members here @ "What lies beyond". I have 25 years of off road and racing exp under my cap, and hope to meet all @ a current outing. Are there any other  memebers close to the Jackson area? Hope to hear from other members soon. Also, when and where Is the next outing?  Thanks,
Mike and Rhonda
Mike and Rhonda

Paul Hittie

I haven't seen him around much recently, Guy aka "jeepsalesguy" either works in Jackson, lives in Jackson, or both.  

Glad to have you on board - if you don't already have plans this weekend we are having a 4x4 show and shine in Davison, MI.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Welcome to the site !!!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Hope to meet you at the show this week-end!!

dbikers

hey Jackson....
nice to see you on our boards...same as the other responses, we're having a 4x4 show in davison this saturday.
hope to see you there
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Yager

I'm in Gregory, about 25min north of Jackson. Sadly, I cannot meet you at he 4x4 show because I have another weekend of spendiferous training ahead of me.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Jackson jeepin

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, what time Saturday and what location and time? Not sure if we can make it due to prior plans Saturday but we will try.
Thanks,
That Mike....
Mike and Rhonda

naypalm

Welcome to the site!! :D

Anonymous

It is at the Davison Eagles.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=923