Hello I'm Craig and I am a jeepaholic

Started by craigjenkins1, August 27, 2008, 01:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigjenkins1

I have a 97 tj that constantly being worked on right now I am planning on swapping a xj front axle housing into my tj along with replacing my heater core and figuring out why I only have defrost. Afterwards I plan on installing my fenders from JP fabrication May they rest in peace and people stop giving them shit. herculine my tub and off to paint and then wait for something else to break or get hit by a idiot. I came on this site to find out what has happened to jp fabrication because someday I wiould like to have more parts made. THinking maybe arock rail that would go all the way to my front fender flare with a step like the old willys. If there is anything left of this abused company please pm me.

dbikers

Hello Craig....welcome to the board!!!!
 ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Paul Hittie

Thanks for stopping in Craig - we offer a variety of support programs, including a 12-step plan for recovery.  Unfortunately we all tend to be enablers, so we don't make much progress!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

Hey Craig.  JP Fab  is still around.  Talk to Nosilla, or jeepfan1974, I'm sure they will point you in the right direction.

longarm

Welcome!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

craigjenkins1

Cool I might need some stuff from them in the future. Do they have a new website?

Anonymous

Yep, read my above post.  I'm sure they will contact you.

naypalm

Welcome to the site!!  ::woot::

NewRide

Welcome to our world !!  ::gay::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)