Will there be a Operation Snowbound III for 2017?

Started by Tvpatterson, November 01, 2016, 04:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tvpatterson

Seemed like November 1st was the date for all of the snow Jeep events and didn't see anything online if there will be a Operation Snowbound III.  Will there be another Snowbound event for this winter?  Thanks in advanced...Tom

bullhed78

I'm sure our president will chime in with more info but  it is still being discussed

Tvpatterson

Thanks for the reply.  My wife and I both had our rigs at the last one and had a great time, hoping to wheel in Grayling this winter again.

Paul Hittie

Our fearless leader is en route to warmer climates for a vacation ...something about cheeseburgers in paradise.  After some of the headaches we went through last year (DNR, insurance, etc) we have decided to scale things back for 2017, and do a smaller event for members and a few invited guests.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Tvpatterson

Thanks again for replying.  My wife and I had a great time last winter at Operation Snowbound II..totally understand about downsizing.  Either way...thanks for being a great host last year and if you guys decide to host another event in Grayling to the public I'm sure we would come...see ya on the trails!

bullhed78

Thanks for inquiring. Come to one of our meetings and check us out.

nick_n_ii

Good luck with what direction you go. Our Club (Outback Wheelers) have found we try and keep under the DNR's 75 rig cap at events to stay off the radar.
"Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut.."