Stuck of the Month

Started by NayPalm, May 06, 2012, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1 ton tj

new hood pulled the grill out an good to go have a new grill just not ready to put it on yet still need glass but not a big deal for now dont need it to wheel if i find one at a good price then i'll pick it up.
wheeling the way of life

naypalm

SOTM Updated. Lots of stucks to consider for October at next months meeting!

LPM606

Does somebody have a good pic of Jim Getting Double winched at R&V's in December?  That would be a good one to post up.  Send the jpg to cody!

As far as november, we didn't really do any wheeling as a group... Does anyone have a "classic" stuck picture from wheeling trips past that they would like to post up?

J's Jeep

Ed I have a picture of you high centered on a mound at the end of the day during the Oscoda color tour that I like.  Would be a good one for October.

TechJeeper

Quote from: J's Jeep on January 12, 2013, 09:56:07 PM
Ed I have a picture of you high centered on a mound at the end of the day during the Oscoda color tour that I like.  Would be a good one for October.

http://whatliesbeyond.org/SOTM/index.php?id=6 This one? :P

J's Jeep

That's it!  The video is even better...seeing both of the passenger side tires turning but the Jeep not moving an inch.
I am going to get a segment of the double winch recovery video footage of Jane's Jeep at R&V last month for you to post for December SOM.

LPM606

Here is my Nominatin for January:

LPM606

Here's a good one of Mark's Buddy (Drawing a blank on his name) at Twisted Trails last Sunday.  Smoking the tires trying to get up a log road on a hill... Jason Spit out his rear drive shaft on the same section in the effort and, limited to front wheel rive, had to use the old trick of backing up the hill on another path in order to get out... Nobody made it up this obstacle without the winch! Mark gave it a few valiant efforts, but no go!

1 ton tj

wheeling the way of life

LPM606

Had a great recovery at the dunes Saturday where we pulled out a full size pick-up that had slid down a sand hill off-camber, buried, and about to slide off a lip into a little stand of trees.  Took us about 10 minutes of strategizing while they screwed around to come up with a plan, but we finally talked to the guys and we got him safely out of the situation with no damage using the patented double-winch technique!.  I was too busy being one of the winch vehicles to take pictures, but I know there were cameras out... Hopefully somebody will post something up!

welderman85

J's Jeep

Temporarily delayed!  Just needed a nudge.
The guy in the Dodge truck I pulled out of the mudhole was the definition of STUCK!  ;)

welderman85

I have a picture of him I will post up tonight once I get. He was very stuck. I kinda felt bad for him. When we caught up with him and his tranny was junk.

welderman85

he it is this guy was buried bad.

StingRay66

Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace