Mounds Poser Pics w/ New Lift

Started by TechJeeper, September 13, 2007, 01:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

Went to the mounds today to do some posing.  I think I am going to rub with 33s... If I do I for-see a body lift in the future.  I cant belive how much nicer it rides with lift springs instead of spacers.

astrogiblet

LAWL! Love the blue/black/tan mix haha.

Nice shots man.

-Brandon

NewRide

Your tires are so cute !!!  :mrgreen:
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Did you install the extended bump stops that came with the kit?  They should keep 33's out of the fenders.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepfan1974

looks good !!
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

Quote from: "phittie1100"Did you install the extended bump stops that came with the kit

Kit? What kit? and wtf is a bumpstop? LOL.  No bumpstops yet.  :lol:

Paul Hittie

Young Jedi you have chosen the path to the Dark Side....
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Who uses Kits? Kits are for NOOBS! :)

-Brandon

94_xj_country

looks good, dont scare away from 33's, ive got plenty of hockey pucks, we can give it all the BL you want  :twisted:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Nosilla

I was really tempted to use hockey pucks but i ordered a kit instead.

TechJeeper

Hmmm how many hockey pucks would I need?  My brother is a golie and buys a pack of pucks a week on average....  I looked at it and didnt Ryan use them on his TJ?

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Gr8archer"Hmmm how many hockey pucks would I need?  My brother is a golie and buys a pack of pucks a week on average....  I looked at it and didnt Ryan use them on his TJ?

im not sure, ive got abunch though, sure we could work something out
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

TechJeeper

ok, so all I need is 6x [1/2"x5"], 4x [7/16x 4"], 1x [7/16x4] 11 hockey pucks, and I need to find a way to sleeve the pucks for the bolts so they dont dig in.   The only thing I am not sure is if I would need to drop the radiator shourd, I might just do the electric fan.

Nosilla

Cody, I have that kit coming in Tuesday. you can have the radiator drop brackets if you want them. I won't need them because i have the electric fan allready. You can also have the transfer case shifter relocation bracket. I won't need that because on the SYE. To make it easier though you might want to go 2 pucks high. So you will need 22 pucks all together.
That would give you a 2" body lift. Then you will want 35's  :D

Up to you. if you do 1" we can just drill new holes in the brackets to make it right for a 1" lift

gh0stslay3r

Looks great!
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills