Transfer case

Started by jeepgirl95, July 16, 2007, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepgirl95

We are looking for a cheap 231 for my ZJ, anyone got any ideas ?

Anonymous

Let me make a phone call tomorrow.

NewRide

Ive got one , it needs to be put back together the right way. I took the input gear out of it , I needed a 23 spline . When I put it back together I didn't use new clips . But its all there.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepgirl95

How much do you want for it?

jeepgirl95

so it is a 23 spline?  thats what we need

NewRide

Not I took the 23 spline out and used it in mine. Put the 21 back in so I would lose it or forget how it goes in lol. Hows 75 bucks sound  ??
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

crap that figures we need that 23 spline i dont know if i could take the one form her 249 or not?
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

I called the guy that has one, but he wants $200 for it.  Don't know if you want to spend that much.

jeepgirl95

can't afford that much, but thanks for trying :)

jeepfan1974

freman's has one for 100 if i pull it looks like we are gunna have to go that route
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

scratch the transfer case    zj is sold    drove it for three year and got what we paid for it    :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

congrats

astrogiblet

Nice!

-Brandon

dbikers

too bad, i knew of a bone yard in indiana that had a used 231 pretty cheap (bolted in finger tight)!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

I don't think he wants that 1 back. That was his and he said it sounded horrible. :o