Hello

Started by NXT-LVL, October 25, 2009, 09:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NXT-LVL

As you can see I just joined. I recently bought a 1999 WJ, it is pretty much stock for now. I am new to Jeeps, but not to mechanical, or four wheeling. So now I have a small list of "got to get" items. I am hoping to get some information, parts, ideas and some good times while I am here. That should cover the small talk for now........  ;)
Solving problems one target at a time.......

TechJeeper

Welcome!

NXT-LVL

Not too may WJ's here huh?

TechJeeper

Jeepfan has had 2 WJs, his wife currently drives one.

ricochet1987

welcome i myself have a yj but hey as long as its a jeep .....can't wait to see ya on the trails!
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

LPM606

Welcome to the site.  Check the trail rides section as we are planning to go play at the mounds next weekend before our meeting.  It would be a great chance to break in your new ride and meet some of the folks from the club.  Hope to see you there.

ricochet1987

Quote from: "LPM606"Welcome to the site.  Check the trail rides section as we are planning to go play at the mounds next weekend before our meeting.  It would be a great chance to break in your new ride and meet some of the folks from the club.  Hope to see you there.
ditto on what ed said hope to see ya there

NXT-LVL

Quote from: "LPM606"Welcome to the site.  Check the trail rides section as we are planning to go play at the mounds next weekend before our meeting.  It would be a great chance to break in your new ride and meet some of the folks from the club.  Hope to see you there.

Where and what time are the meetings? How many members?

ricochet1987

Quote from: "NXT-LVL"

Where and what time are the meetings? How many members?
meetings are normally the first sunday of every month at 6 pm at sharkys on center rd.....idk how many members exactly....ask cody hes the pres...and if you look at the calender on this site you'll find out when jeep happenings are going on.....also next weekend like weve said were going to the mounds sunday at 2 before the jeep club meeting

Paul Hittie

Glad to have you on board!

Not a lot of WJs around here - CJ, YJ, TJ/LJ, XJ, JK 2dr and 4dr, and a lone WJ I think.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ouchman

welcome
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

naypalm

Welcome to the forums! We need more WJ's! ::woot::

longarm

Welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

LPM606

To answer your question about how many members in the club, right now we have 19 "official" members with numerous spouses as non-voting associate members.  At any given meeting we may have anywhere from just 5 or 6 people to a larger group of 10-12 depending on what everyone has going on...

NXT-LVL

Quote from: "NayPalm"Welcome to the forums! We need more WJ's! ::woot::

Gotta ask, what the hell is your avatar?