::woot::
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

::woot::
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Very Nice... Thanks for the re-design!

TechJeeper

anything anyone else would like to see on the site?  Notice the top 5 new  posts to the right of the page, and the news is streaming from JP Mag's news RSS.

Herezja

It's sexy!!  ::woot::

NXT-LVL

Hope the charity turns out well for you. that is a pretty cool thing to do. I am on the BOD for MISSL and we have elected to give anything over a certain balance to charity every year. We pretty much run our club on what we take in each year so some one is going to their pockets filled this year! We have thousands just sitting each year.
 I would like to make it tomorrow, not sure if I will be able to. I have family coming in from out of state, but I would have to think my BIL and GS would like to go. I will have to get a parks sticker at the gate, what is the cost? Also, I need to get a ORV sticker, cost? I will need this info. ASAP if you have it please post it. I will try to get all of this done today.
Solving problems one target at a time.......

LPM606

Quote from: "NXT-LVL"I will have to get a parks sticker at the gate, what is the cost? Also, I need to get a ORV sticker, cost? I will need this info. ASAP if you have it please post it. I will try to get all of this done today.

A day pass for the mounds I believe is $8.00 and can be purchased at the gate.  You would need to buy your ORV sticker somehere else first (Meijer, Walmart, etc. - anywhere you could get a hunting license) which I think was $17.50 this year.  Our event is actually set up in the parking lot, so you would not need either to just pull in to visit us at the food drive, only if you actrually wanted to go out into the mounds and play for a while. If you were going to go wheel for a bit, chances are you could pry somebody from the club away for a little while...

Hopefully, we will see you there!

Ed

NXT-LVL

Ed,
 Thanks for the reply. I was going to Williams Gunsight anyways, so I got my ORV sticker while there. Now just have to wait for them to get here and see if they want to go for another ride. (they are coming from out of state)

ricochet1987

hell i'd like to go an wheel for a little lol
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

NXT-LVL

You'd like to or you're going to?

ricochet1987

going to if i can get pryed away from it by "someone" lol

NXT-LVL

Got to figure with todays rain it should fun for some!

ricochet1987

heck ya im deff not driving thru puddles again tho