Just wanna say " HI "

Started by Bubba, August 27, 2007, 01:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba

Hello everyone. New Jeep owner just stopping by. Very cool site I must say. I just purchased a 1991 XJ, 4.0, Rancho 3" Suspension, 31's Blah blah blah. Anyway ... I keep telling myself that it's just a driver. " Back and forth to work.... That's all! " ....... Then, I start reading all the cool stuff on this site and I get all excited about wheeling again..... Thanks PAULIE!
  Maybe I can roadtrip to a meeting up there soon.

One last thing. What do you all think about putting this 512 BB Mopar Stroker Motor in Jeepfan's Pumpkin Jeep?

Take care everyone. . .

Bubba

NewRide

Welcome to the site !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

Welcome to the site. I think the pumpkin mobile would kill him if he put that in. He has a very fat/heavy foot.

naypalm

Welcome!!

jeepgirl95

All right trouble maker......he causes enough trouble with the engine it has!  It is a cool engine though!  How about putting it in that pig of a van?

jeepfan1974

My axles would snap before i put it in gear just out of fear of the 1100+ hp but it would be funny                                              everyone this is my big brother / brother in law he is the coolest he is why i got into this sport ! here is a pic of his " sweet mopar " as my son call's it  

Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

now we gotta get him out to an event and get that xj muddy my nephew would love it!
Let\'s go wheeling!

dbikers

Hello and welcome...
Nice mill...it should fit nicely (sans inner fenders and a nice elec fan) in your XJ...
LITE 'EM UP!!!!
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Paul Hittie

Hello back!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

94_xj_country

hey bubba

i dont think that motor should go into pauls jeep. that motor sucks and you should immediatly deliver it to my garage
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

longarm

Hello and Welcome.  Actually, that motor would do well in my 05 LJ.  You can even have my I-6.  Now, thats a helluva deal.   :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Bubba

WOW Guys, Those are some killer offers for me to consider.......  :shock:

Paulie a  "Lead Foot" ........Nawwww  :o

Anyways, Thanks for the warm welcome.

As you can see from the pictures Paulie & I posted,  I have my hands full with the race car project that never ends, but am always looking to have a good time in something else that is expensive and time consuming like JEEPS.

Take Care everyone... ( you too Pam ) :mrgreen:

Bubba

jeepfan1974

lead foot ? maybe thats why ive never driven that car?   lol
Let\'s go wheeling!

Chris99XJ

Hello & Welcome