Silver Lake October 1-2

Started by LPM606, September 12, 2011, 06:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

OK, since the other post got a bit side-tracked on the UFWDA training, lets start over.  Who is in for Silver lake the weekend of October 1-2?  Right now we have three groups planning on driving out friday night (Sept 30) to start wheeling at the dunes bright and early on Saturday.

LPM606

Anyone?.............................................................Anyone?

LPM606

Crap. I just realized I am travleing that week for work and won't be getting home untill Late friday night.  At very best, that puts me having drive out Saturday morning... Not sure if that is going to be worth it.

mlh00

Let us know what you're thinking.  We probably will not go if you decide not too.

naypalm

Sorry everyone, I just found out yesterday that I wont be making it this weekend either.  :(

LPM606

We have to bow out on this one after all.  Not only am I getting in late on the 30th, but they moved the date of a fundraiser for Julie's step-sister's father to that saturday.  Looks like no club trip for the 1-2.  This does mean that I am 100% on the trolls tour for the following weekend.  

If anyone is in the Lapeer area on Saturday Otober 1st, consider stopping in for the fundraiser!  $5.00 for pizza/breadsticks/salad/dessert plus raffles, auctions, etc. See attached flyer!