Other December Wheeling

Started by LPM606, November 26, 2011, 06:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

While a quick mounds trip before the meeting is always fun, I would like to get out to something besides the Mounds in December.  How about Sunday the 18th we head to Rocks and Valleys?  I was thinking Bundy Hill, but it doesn't look like they are open.  I am open to other suggestions...

chargerlover

Im interested if we get enough to go..my cabin is 15 min from their if anyone is interested in a weekend thing

Paul Hittie

My Jeep is headed back to the transmission guy on Friday, so I am not going to make the other run I had planned for the 10th.  Too late to change my mind and tag along with you?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

The more the merrier! I will call today to confirm they are, in fact, open that weekend.  Are you going to need a hand getting your skids back on before the trip?

Zach - No cabin needed this time around as I am definitely making this a day tripper.  Did you guys manage to get that bumper fixed?

chargerlover

Yeah he got it fixed. Were they goin to be open? Any more takers?

chargerlover

http://rocksandvalleys.com/events.html

looks like after October 1st their not open regularly. Called an got machine im gana say were going to be hard pressed to get in without Atleast 5-6 rigs. Maybe another mounds trip on the 19th but get their around 10am an make it a day thing stop an cook lunch or run to mcdonalds. Or a trail trip up in gladwin but easy falls get boring fast lol..to me anyways...ideas?

chargerlover

Rocks an valleys called me back if we can get 5 rigs we got the park...he needs to know by Friday.i know if i get it iffy ill go Kyle would go to so we need 3 more takes about hour an half to get their doin 70 clear roads

mlh00

I'm in for the Rocks and Valleys. Planning on Sunday, right?

chargerlover

yes its on a sunday we need 2 more rigs..

Paul Hittie

I'm a definite maybe.  Got it back from the trans shop but still no skids.  I think I have tome to get it together by Sunday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

I'm in.  I talked to Paul and it looks like we'll be able to get the skids on Thursday night, so he should be number 5 at least.  Who else?

naypalm

Dad's got leg issues again so I'm not making it. Have fun!

chargerlover

roll call lol
zach  

kyle

lpm606

phittie 1100

mlh00

well this is  5 are we agreed or are some maybes..im 100% as long as i get the day off an i dont see why i wouldnt i already told my dm i needed it off. what time are we lookin at leaving..7-8-9am?

chargerlover

i may go up saturday nigh an stay at the cabin an meet everyone on sunday just depends on what time i get out saturday

LPM606

I was going to ask what their hours were for Sunday.  I was thinking leave around 9:00 to get there around 10:00.  Pack a lunch to stop and eat on the trails, and finish up by maybe 4:00?

Are you going to call them back to confirm? I e-mailed them over a week ago and never heard anything back...

Does anybody want to meet near here and drive out together Sunday morning?