Rocks & Valleys December 15th

Started by StingRay66, November 20, 2012, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StingRay66

It sounded like as of now it is only us.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

Maybe since he is going to open for us, he is going to post it up that he is open and hope that more come...  I would say tell him 10:00.  We can meet at the rest stop at 8:00 and be there at 10:00 without a problem.

NewRide

How many do we have going again ??
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

J's Jeep

We had a show of 7 hands at the meeting last Sunday.

LPM606

It was Russ, Ryan, Ed, Mark, Mark's Buddy, Tony and Jim... Possibly one guest - Jason Church from UFWDA...

StingRay66

Marks friend "Leon"
and I if someone has an empty seat I have a co worker who would like to go. He has a Durango and is afraid of breaking it
Russ

gogolen

Weather channel is calling for freezing rain on Saturday, should be awesome!

StingRay66

Are we going to pack a lunch for at the park?
Russ

LPM606

I always figure on lunch on the trails!  More time wheeling, less time looking for a place to eat!

StingRay66

OK that is what I thought.

from the NOAA page
Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36
Russ

J's Jeep

I talked to Ron at R & V this morning and he will have a gas grill for our use and will try to put up a couple of instant shade tents as well(in case of rain).  We will be bringing some venison chili for those that will want something warm for lunch and some bag chairs.  Ron also stated that there may be a couple of other groups coming as well Saturday.

See you there!

NewRide

"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

Paul Hittie

Quote from: NewRide on December 12, 2012, 01:47:22 AM
I'm so ready !!!

I can't believe the one trip you make with your Jeep in the last X years is the one I can't go to.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Bring your ass out !! Muzzle load season doesn't end till the 23rd .... Plus there is still a late doe season ... still plenty of time for hunting !!!

J's Jeep

Quote from: NewRide on December 12, 2012, 12:00:49 PM
Bring your ass out !! Muzzle load season doesn't end till the 23rd .... Plus there is still a late doe season ... still plenty of time for hunting !!!

Plus if you are anything like me, you won't see anything anyways!
I haven't seen a deer...not a deer since I got my opening morning buck!