I’ve been spotted...

Started by Plato2k5, October 08, 2007, 12:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plato2k5

hey everyone was at the mounds sat. and met up with jon and his group. Got talking and said he was on this site and handed me a card. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and see ya on the trails!

NewRide

Hey there Welcome to the Dark side  :twisted:
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

MUHAhabbhaahauuaahhaa  

Now we've got you in our powers..........

TechJeeper

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet!

dbikers

Welcome Kirk...good wheeling with you Saturday...hope to do more of it...
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

longarm

Howdy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

It was good to meet you Kirk. We need to do it again some time.

Plato2k5

sorry for not mentioning everyone. I could only remember jons name since.... i'm really bad with names :( sorry

That was the most fun I had at the mounds ever. Those tight twisty trails were awesome. Wish i remembered how we got there.

I think after I solve my vapor lock problem the jeep should run great when hot.

dbikers

Quote from: "Plato2k5"sorry for not mentioning everyone. I could only remember jons name since.... i'm really bad with names :( sorry

That was the most fun I had at the mounds ever. Those tight twisty trails were awesome. Wish i remembered how we got there.

I think after I solve my vapor lock problem the jeep should run great when hot.
DITTO!  A few more trips are in order to figure them out!!!
So, what was the vapor lock issue???  Fuel filter, pump, floats?
             -- Mark Twain

Plato2k5

The fuel is getting hot. I need to re-route my line. Since the engine is pushed over 3" to the passanger side off center, the header comes close to the fender. I have the fuel line mounted to the fender. Also I need to open up the sides of the fenders to let the hot air flow out. Its just becomming traped.

dbikers

Quote from: "Plato2k5"The fuel is getting hot. I need to re-route my line. Since the engine is pushed over 3" to the passanger side off center, the header comes close to the fender. I have the fuel line mounted to the fender. Also I need to open up the sides of the fenders to let the hot air flow out. Its just becomming traped.
good deal.  hope to wheel with ya sometime soon.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

hhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!