Fresh Meet

Started by Yager, October 15, 2007, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogiblet

Welcome!

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "NewRide"
Quote from: "phittie1100"Square headlight bashing is optional.

Welcome aboard!

It may be optional but it is consistent LOL
i'll drink to that!!! :roll:
Let\'s go wheeling!

dbikers

welcome Yager....
oh, and atta boy with the whole square head-light thing...PO leave you with any mods already done? lift? tire size (cody has tire envy)? Any pics?

oh, and btw, wheelin' doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg (unless you greak something)...some in the club wheel locally (to us) a couple of times a month, some wheel more....realistically, 7 gals of gas and $7 will get you through a wheelin' trip to the mounds (and that includes your round-trip gas to and from)

Hope to see you at Sharky's for the next mtg!!!
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

longarm

Hello & Welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Quote from: "dbikers"welcome Yager....
oh, and atta boy with the whole square head-light thing...PO leave you with any mods already done? lift? tire size (cody has tire envy)? Any pics?

oh, and btw, wheelin' doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg (unless you greak something)...some in the club wheel locally (to us) a couple of times a month, some wheel more....realistically, 7 gals of gas and $7 will get you through a wheelin' trip to the mounds (and that includes your round-trip gas to and from)

Hope to see you at Sharky's for the next mtg!!!

How do you "greak" something?  I've torn some stuff up big time, but I've never "greaked" it.  At least I don't think I have.  Maybe I need to check my skivvies and see if it's something I might have done in there?!?!?!

TechJeeper

Quote from: "Harley"
Quote from: "dbikers"How do you "greak" something?  I've torn some stuff up big time, but I've never "greaked" it.  At least I don't think I have.  Maybe I need to check my skivvies and see if it's something I might have done in there?!?!?!

I think you may have "Greak"ed something in that picture  :twisted:

Yager

Yeah, lemme link you guys. Picking it up this weekend or begining of next week. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :IT&ih=015
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Paul Hittie

Looks pretty good for $2500.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

dbikers

Quote from: "Harley"How do you "greak" something?  I've torn some stuff up big time, but I've never "greaked" it.  At least I don't think I have.  Maybe I need to check my skivvies and see if it's something I might have done in there?!?!?!

Yeah, got all geeked up (er, um, greaked up) talkin' about square head-lights...thanks for catchin' it though :shock: lol
             -- Mark Twain

dbikers

Quote from: "Yager"Yeah, lemme link you guys. Picking it up this weekend or begining of next week. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :IT&ih=015
lots of miles, but also lots of stuff (hard top, full doors)...looks pretty clean, should be a pretty good rig :D
             -- Mark Twain

Yager

Yeah, the bitch about it is is that wranglers are in such high demand you have to pay more than you would for other vehicles. Their resale value is rediculous. I still made out under the private party rate. I figure, clean up the rust on the floor boards, paint over to prevent more, then clean up the rust on the rear right where the minor damage is and paint again to prevent. Then, black diamond plate on the rear corners and tail gate to spruce things up. You guys probably know, what paint would be best?
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

NewRide

Quote from: "Yager"You guys probably know, what paint would be best?

Cheap cuz its going to be pin stripped anyways lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

TechJeeper

If your gonna dimond plate over it, I would use some por15 or rust convertor primer because the dimond plate is going to trap moisture thus make it rot out faster.

Nosilla

Quote from: "Gr8archer"If your gonna dimond plate over it, I would use some por15 or rust convertor primer because the dimond plate is going to trap moisture thus make it rot out faster.

I was just going to say that.

longarm

LINE-X everything.  Ohh, wiat a minute, thats my Jeep.   :mrgreen:   Hey Yager, whats your MOS?  I just reread your intro.  Don't tell me 95B.   :o   I spent 4 years as an 11B1P living the dream.   :D  Thanks for carrying the torch and continuing on with helping keep this nation free.  When we meet, your first round is on me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."