December trail rides

Started by LPM606, November 05, 2014, 08:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Gearing up for our January "Operation: Snowbound" event, we will be making one last trip up to Grayling on Saturday December 13th to finalize routes so we will be all set for January.

We will also be heading over to Play at Rocks & Valleys in Harriosn on Sunday the 14th. 

Some of us will be making one or the other as a day trip, some are making a weekend of it and doing both.  Guests are welcome as long as you have front snd rear tow points.  Complete details are on the members only forums but if you are interested in attending either trip as a guest, shoot me a pm and I will keep you in the loop.

bullhed78

My wife already has something in the calendar for the 13th. I am not obligated to go but I have to make sure I have someone to watch the girls. I will do my best to be at the Grayling run but I will not be attending R&V.

gogolen

bullhed78

The 4 year old would be fine for a bit but wouldn't last 4+ hours wheeling. No way no how. The other one would only be 8 months old and wouldn't have the neck strength and head control necessary. Kinda hard to explain to people that your baby got shaken baby syndrome because I wanted to wheel. I talked to my wife this evening and her plans are adult only plans. I'm gonna work on getting a babysitter lined up so I can make this event.

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on November 05, 2014, 08:25:22 AM
Gearing up for our January "Operation: Snowbound" event, we will be making one last trip up to Grayling on Saturday December 13th to finalize routes so we will be all set for January.

We will also be heading over to Play at Rocks & Valleys in Harriosn on Sunday the 14th. 

Some of us will be making one or the other as a day trip, some are making a weekend of it and doing both.  Guests are welcome as long as you have front snd rear tow points.  Complete details are on the members only forums but if you are interested in attending either trip as a guest, shoot me a pm and I will keep you in the loop.

What time is everyone meeting up on the 13th?  Maybe I could make a day trip out of it.  I assume you're meeting at the Ramada Inn?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

LPM606

Quote from: alan6271 on November 11, 2014, 09:33:59 AM

What time is everyone meeting up on the 13th?  Maybe I could make a day trip out of it.  I assume you're meeting at the Ramada Inn?

PM Sent with details!