Busy May Planned

Started by LPM606, April 05, 2015, 07:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Always a lot to do in May! 

A bunch of us will be heading up for the Cadillac Jeepers' Jeep Blessing on Saturday May 2nd.  Look for us in the orange WLB shirts and feel free to ask us about the club!

We will be completing our Spring Trail Maintenance trip the weekend of May 16-17th in Atlanta, MI.  This is a "trail ride" that is actually a work day clearing fallen trees, cutting back brush etc. but we do our "Go Topless Day" Picnic back at camp Saturday night to reward all our hard work.  PM me for details if you'd like to come... you can even skip the work part and just come for the cookout!

Finally, several of us have committed to participate again in the Milford Memorial Day Parade where we volunteered last year to drive veterans that could not walk the parade route.  This was a very special event last year and I'm really looking forward to being there again. 

Jeep event, work weekend w/picnic and volunteering all in the same month!  If these sound like the kinds of opportunities you and your family are looking for, send LPM606 a PM or hit "contact us"  at the top of our home page!

NewRide

SMH .. one day .. I'll not have to work every freaking weekend there is an event !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

The Bentley HS spring musical is also the first weekend in May, so me and the trumpet player for the pit orchestra will not make it to the blessing.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Nice to see that Paul has been released from the chains that were holding him to his desk!  Woot! Woot!