BUNDY HILL

Started by alan6271, January 26, 2016, 05:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan6271

I see Bundy Hill is open the 2nd weekend of February.  We are itching to go out.  Is there anyone else interested in a Saturday run to BH? 
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

zaqs_dad

I might if I don't have to work.

LPM606

I think I am still sidelined for the next few weeks, but might be up for like the second or third weekend of March... Sunday the 13th maybe?  I think our march trip got pushed to april so this would work for a march trip... Doesn't get you out on the trails to satisfy your current itch, but you could always hit the mounds before the meeting sunday...

alan6271

Hey Ed, you know I'm okay with that too.  I just want to try Bundy Hill.  I'm stoked about it.

If March works better that that's fine with me for sure.  Always more fun with more people.

Bundy Hill is open 2nd weekend in February or March 16th for the season so if we want to do March at Bundy Hill it would have to be the 19th or the 20th (or some other weekend).  Either way I'm cool and the gang.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

alan6271

Hi Gang, Saturday February 13th is going to be the Bundy Hill day. 

If you intend to come, please chime in.

I'm going to setup a rendezvous point where we can meet up and caravan out shortly.

mlh00

Mark will be there, not sure if he will have anyone else at this point and time.  Meet at the Walmart parking lot on Owen Rd at 8 would work out as a spot to gather and caravan down there.

alan6271

Quote from: mlh00 on February 05, 2016, 05:11:23 PM
Mark will be there, not sure if he will have anyone else at this point and time.  Meet at the Walmart parking lot on Owen Rd at 8 would work out as a spot to gather and caravan down there.

+1

alan6271

Hello all,
As promised I'm following up regarding Bundy Hill for Saturday the 13th.

The plan, for those that want to meet up to caravan down, is to meet at the Wal Mart parking lot on Owen road in Fenton at 8am.  We'll wait until 8:15 then leave for Bundy Hill. 

As I understand it, some of you live south of Fenton so this is not practical.  That's okay.  Lets just meet at the park.

From what I've been told by Ed, there will be a few of the new guys that came to the meeting last weekend to check out the club that are going.  It will be fun getting to know some new people and sharing our sport with some new faces.  Exciting times for our club.

Al