Last Sunday in February - 7th Installment

Started by Paul Hittie, February 03, 2016, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Tax season is here again, and my opportunities to get out of the office and play are far and few between. Although this has become a club run for WLB, we have also extended an invitation to our fellow GLFWDA members. Here are the details:

-Meeting places - Two options, meet us at the Mt Morris rest area on I75N @ 8am, or @10am in the WalMart parking lot in West Branch gassed up and ready to go
-Lunch on the trail
-Normal trail safety and etiquette rules apply - you must have front and rear tow points, a CB radio, mechanical issues fixed before you show up and no big drips/leaks
-If you bring your kids, bring a sled
-The snow is unpredictable. No minimum tire size/locker/winch requirements, but if the snow is deep and you show up with bald 28" highway radials, we may leave your truck behind and throw you in someone else's truck for the day

The most important requirement is that you bring both a sense of humor and a sense of adventure - our last Sunday in February runs are not polished, practiced and/or well organized. We go out, hit the trails and have fun, do a little exploring, and head for home when it gets dark.

The What Lies Beyond Jeep Club of MI has grown to the point where we will probably head out in two groups for the day, at least one group will be heading to the St Helen MSA so make sure you have a valid set of ORV permits on your truck. Hope to see you there!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Yellow TJ

Paul Hittie

Got my tires mounted and reinstalled today, working on my windshield wipers tonight. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Paul Hittie

THANK YOU!! to everyone who came out today.  It was fun to pull into Walmart this morning and see all of the Jeeps getting set up for the day.  We had a great time, new tires worked great on the trails after we let some unneeded pressure out and my stupid windshield wipers made it through the day too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk