Snow Day!!!!!!!!!

Started by rltsjeep, November 21, 2007, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rltsjeep

Today is supposed to be the day when we all get the first snowfall that sticks, about 2 to 4 inches around Flint.  If I was still working I would be the first one to show up at work.  I used to save my snow days for when the temperature would go above 65 degrees; then take my snowday; hated to see my own breath.

("If I was still working"),I would still be here in Michigan, but I'm a wuss; the wife and I decided to take a few snow days in South Carolina, starting now!.  

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people I've met in this club and for allowing me to join.   It is nice to see folks who have a genuine interest in 4 wheeling and family.  So my threat or promise is that I hope to see you all at the first meeting in March of 2008.   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Have an enjoyable Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Rick Taylor (rltsjeep)

So if you are on vacation through the holidays, you can contact me at:
 East of Chicago Pizza, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, ...
Kid-friendly pizza restaurant featuring entertainment and video games. Includes menus, location, party and fundraising information.

http://www.pizzadoneright.com

Mudviper

If they say we are going to get 2 to 4", expect to get only some flurries...lol. The news likes to get our hopes up then shut us down..lol

Nosilla

Have a great winter Rick. See yah in the spring.

Sorry about not getting with you on that bikini top last weekend. I was super busy.

Anonymous

Have a good time Rick

Paul Hittie

If the snow gets too deep we may have to road trip to come see you for one of our winter meetings!

Have a safe trip Rick.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Quote from: "Mudviper"If they say we are going to get 2 to 4", expect to get only some flurries...lol. The news likes to get our hopes up then shut us down..lol

Snowing like a B@#$% at 3:30 this morning !!! Driving down I-69 wind blowin the Jeep all over LOL 50 mph  good times I tell ya lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

rltsjeep

it is 64 and sunny, with a low of 46 tonight; no rain expected until maybe next week....................lol

rltsjeep

seriously, people down here are wearing jackets because it is to cold here.
I would rather be 4 wheeling.

jeepfan1974

awww poor baby its 28  degrees here in lapeer                        ::woot::
Let\'s go wheeling!

dbikers

hey Rick...if you want, i'll jeep-sit the cj5 for ya!  :mrgreen:
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain