Chili ?!

Started by NewRide, February 06, 2008, 12:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

Will be there early, but can't stay long. Going to a meet and greet for ORJ later that afternoon in Madison Heights. Anyone else is more then welcome to go to the meet and greet also.

Paul Hittie

As of this morning, no afternoon appointments for Saturday - anyone still going to be there after lunch??
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

longarm

I have to work, but we shall see.  I might just go out to watch the carnage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

ouchman

im sure ill still be there
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Grifter

Quote from: "phittie1100"As of this morning, no afternoon appointments for Saturday - anyone still going to be there after lunch??

if nothing breaks we should still be there..probably stuck like a mofo since i wont be wheeling with a locker..(can you tell, i am dreading the idea of not having that locker installed back there)...especially in the snow and ice..either way we are linking up in rochester at 0800 and heading out from there..so we'll be around the park near 0900 hrs.it'll be good to be out again...

minor note..whats the entry cost this year..its been about a year since i was there last..not sure if gov. granny raised the rates on stuff like this again..

Grifter

ouchman

$7 - residents
$10 - non-resident
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Mudviper

Quote from: "Grifter"
Quote from: "phittie1100"As of this morning, no afternoon appointments for Saturday - anyone still going to be there after lunch??

if nothing breaks we should still be there..probably stuck like a mofo since i wont be wheeling with a locker..(can you tell, i am dreading the idea of not having that locker installed back there)...especially in the snow and ice..either way we are linking up in rochester at 0800 and heading out from there..so we'll be around the park near 0900 hrs.it'll be good to be out again...

minor note..whats the entry cost this year..its been about a year since i was there last..not sure if gov. granny raised the rates on stuff like this again..

Grifter

Why do you need a locker? I don't use a locker and don't have much of any trouble....just need a heavy foot on the skinny pedal..lol

Grifter

Quote from: "Mudviper"
Quote from: "Grifter"

Grifter

dont really think i need it. this xj's wheeling life started out as a 2wd  southern beach jeep..i used to take it 2wd wheeling in the coastal swamps down south. got stuck plenty but also learned a thing or two about smart wheelin (ie..lotsa skinny pedal), since then i converted it to 4wd and installed the locker ......just was a nice feeling to have the locker back there..solid footing most every time .....slowing down and just sorta motoring thru stuff ment more fun for me as I matured some in my wheeling adventures.. i still love the skinny pedal though and am not afraid to use it..tomorrow it will see plenty of usage..

on that note..this locker thing has been a mess...back when it broke (last time i went wheeling at the mounds with you all) i contacted summit for replacement parts..was told they where out of stock..i asked for email updates on availability..since then it seems everytime they send an update the available date gets moved back..finally called em two weeks ago and was told by this salesman that its a special order part..they only order when i order..so i placed my order..now it will be here march 9th..a week late and a dollar short..

suck..

RLTW,
Grifter

Why do you need a locker? I don't use a locker and don't have much of any trouble....just need a heavy foot on the skinny pedal..lol

Grifter

Quote from: "94_xj_country"who's goin? me, karl and ready4wheelin will be there around 9am. i currently have one open seat if anyones interested

cancel this...brian and eric..have fun...

my jeep just slid backwards down the steep driveway of this house amy and i have been dog/house sitting at and found a tree,,blew out the rear window..mangled the rear hatch a bit (might be fixable, but it wont open right now)...left a mess at this house inside their dog fence..so i gotta get up in the morning and clean all the glass up..and see if i can find a replacement rear hatch for a 2000 xj. yippie..

if anyone has a line on a rear hatch for a 97 plus xj let me know..or if your in a junkyard and see one let let me know..obviously i need it..

thanks guy have fun tomorrow..

RLTW,
Grifter

Grifter

ok cancel the above again...got a guy who will meet me at chili day with a new hatch..so i gotta make the drive might as well wheel it while i am there..just gotta clean it up first..

see you in the morning brian/eric

RLTW,
Grifter

flipping rollercoaster ride..

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Grifter"flipping rollercoaster ride..

welcome to JEEPS  :D
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Paul Hittie

My schedule filled up for the afternoon, gotta work.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance