Hello from the west side of Mi

Started by geesaw, February 27, 2008, 07:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geesaw

I've been checking out a bunch of Jeep and wheeling forums lately, and I really like your attitude! Too bad Flint is a bit of a stretch for me as far as attending regular meetings. Anyhow, just saying "HI". By the way, I've got a 93 zj with the 5.2, Up Country, Orvis edit. It just got replaced by a minivan as the kid hauler, so now the mods begin. Really like jeepgirl's zj, looks so much like what I have in mind it's almost scary. Again, "HELLO FELLOW JEEPERS!!!"
95 ZJ just ANOTHER green Orvis

"I started with nothing, but I still have most of it left."

Nosilla

welcome to the boards.

Paul Hittie

Thanks for stopping by and checking out our little corner of the Internet!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

dbikers

Hello geesaw....good to have you on the board (doesn't matter if yer on the dark side of mi).  WElCOME :mrgreen:
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Yager

Where you at Geesaw? I'm from Muskegon originally, migrated over to the I 96 corridor for work. If you're in the muskegon area we can hook up sometime, my parents live over there and I visit, beach it out and wheel.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

geesaw

Sounds good Yager, let's do that sometime. I am RIGHT off the hwy in Marne, almost on it. Drives me nuts in the summer, I'm doing my yard work while watching orange flags wiz by at 70mph+ on their way to Silver. Maybe we will just let that grass grow this summer!!
95 ZJ just ANOTHER green Orvis

"I started with nothing, but I still have most of it left."

Yager

Cool. I'll get your number next time I head over there.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

NewRide

Welcome to our little part of insanity !!! You don't have to go to all the meeting lol , well so far I havent been yelled at  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

Hello from the Internet! lol, Welcome to the forum! ::woot::

longarm

Howdy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Yo

Major Mud

Hi ::woot::