BL/MML installation 7-7-07

Started by Paul Hittie, July 04, 2007, 11:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

OK Deb bought new tires, my job is to get the Jeep ready.  Daystar 1" BL/Daystar 1" MML.  Tires will be in on Friday, so I need to tackle this over the weekend to get everything ready for Silver Lake 7-13.  I'll keep a steady supply of food and beverages during the day, stop by if you can.  

Other than running over to Harley's for his nifty little hydraulic wedge jacks, I think I have everything I need unless you know something I don't.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Sorry Paul. I work 11pm-7am Friday night then 4pm-midnight Saturday. Remember pictures.

LeePotter

Depending on if and when I work I will swing by.  Probally be around noonish when I can get there.

dbikers

i'll be in st. louis this wkend
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

94_xj_country

i will try on stop by
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

you are welcome to do this here if you want---we have a small pool to entertain Jonathon and blankets to keep Deb warm :rofl:  Just an idea if you think air tools may be helpful.... :)

Paul Hittie

Got my own collection of air tools, so we should be good there.  Thanks for the offer!

longarm

I'll help ya if I can, but I already told ya that I'll most likely be at Harley's removing the BB off of my Liberty this weekend.  It shouldn't take long, but is has to be done as it goes in for the formal inspection on Tuesday morning.  Some big wig engineers from Chrystler are inspecting it.  With everything that has gone wrong with it and now the serious drive line vibes I will hopefully be rid of it and they will finally buy it back under the lemon law.  Once the BB is off and it's returned to stock, I might be able to swing by.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

looks like Longarm can help you all day----he is out swearing at that Libby as we speak  :D

funny how that stuff can take forever to put on or take off when the directions look so simple :)

(BTW. rumor has it he's getting an H2 once the Libby is bought back!!!!)

:mrgreen:

Nosilla

I doubt that. he likes water to much.

longarm

Quote from: "Nosilla"I doubt that. he likes water to much.

OUCH!  

The front spacer removal started at around 8pm and ended about 12:30 am.  The rear spacer removal took 30 minutes this morning.  Something to be said about solid axles.  Lifting something with IFS was Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!    :x

BTW, once again, thanks Harley for all of your help.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

LeePotter

I will be at work till about 1:30 I can swing by afterwards.  Paul send PM me ur address I forgot how to get to ur place.

longarm

What time are you doing this Paul?  Are you going to have beer?   :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

My cell # is in the contact section, call for directions.  Beer going on ice soon.  This is a Jim Beam house, so if you prefer a different brown flavor BYOB.

Heading out to start.  Why is it that the longer the job takes the shorter the instruction page that comes with the parts??

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"My cell # is in the contact section, call for directions.  Beer going on ice soon.  This is a Jim Beam house, so if you prefer a different brown flavor BYOB.

Heading out to start.  Why is it that the longer the job takes the shorter the instruction page that comes with the parts??

Bummer, you should have SoCo in the freezer.