Mounds Last Saturday 56K killer

Started by longarm, August 28, 2008, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

4x4x4JK

The rocks course looks like it could be fun.  Can't wait to try it out.  Maybe Monday?!?!?!?!

Anonymous

Nice pics, but be warned..............  They don't do any justice for the "pucker" factor!!!

dbikers

Quote from: "Harley"Nice pics, but be warned..............  They don't do any justice for the "pucker" factor!!!
you got that right ::poke::
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

NewRide

Mitch ... why do I ALWAYS see pictures of you stuck ??  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

dbikers

Quote from: "NewRide"Mitch ... why do I ALWAYS see pictures of you stuck ??  ::poke::
uh, that was me....and it's 'cause i'm not so smart
             -- Mark Twain

longarm

Quote from: "NewRide"Mitch ... why do I ALWAYS see pictures of you stuck ??  ::poke::

uh, that wasn't me.  I actually did fine out there.  The family and I agreed that this trip was some of the most fine we have had ever at the Mounds.  The mud wasn't bad.  We took it easy and had fun the whole time out there.  Less skinny pedel and more concentrating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "longarm"

uh, that wasn't me.  I actually did fine out there.  The family and I agreed that this trip was some of the most fine we have had ever at the Mounds.  The mud wasn't bad.  We took it easy and had fun the whole time out there.  Less skinny pedel and more concentrating.
less skinny pedal ????????? whats that?
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

That might be me and my gay light bar you are looking at.  Combined with my Mall Terrain tires, we didn't get very far in that puddle.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

dbikers

Quote from: "phittie1100"That might be me and my gay light bar you are looking at.  Combined with my Mall Terrain tires, we didn't get very far in that puddle.
i have an attn span of a gnat...(although there was no tow strap on yers in the pic...)
 ::ouch::
             -- Mark Twain

NewRide

Yup that was Paul I was talking about ... Forgot he upgraded !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)