Fall Color ??

Started by NewRide, September 10, 2008, 02:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I think Chris is headed up tomorrow to do some work at his parents' cottage, and me and the kids will be leaving tomorrow about 4 p.m.

I'm guessing most everyone is doing just a day trip, but if anyone wants to follow us north tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

NewRide

If anyone thinks about it could they bring their srw meter  ::poke::  you know ... in case someones CB isn't tuned in after the 2 previous CB tuning dates ... ::trout::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepsR4Girls

Hey guys I don't think we will be making it for this one. Have a great time.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "NewRide"If anyone thinks about it could they bring their srw meter  ::poke::  you know ... in case someones CB isn't tuned in after the 2 previous CB tuning dates ... ::trout::

I'll grab mine....but I really don't know how to use it unless Matt or Cody are standing behind me telling me what to do.... ::ouch::
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Just curious if anyone has a spare antenna one of them there magnet mount ones . If so could you bring it for me.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

naypalm

Ive got my swr meter with me if anyone needs it. I do have an extra firestick antenna as well, but not the magnet mount (sorry Tony).

Just woke up from a nap. Went out on the trails this morning/afternoon everything looked great, no deep water or mud  anywhere. Found the sand dune as usual and hung out for about an hour.

Cya all tomarrow and drive safe!

NewRide

man this is early in the morning !! No wonder I don't make it to most of these !! See everyone in a bit !

NewRide

Had a great time !! Everyone here was glad we went !! Were we going next time ??   ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::

Nosilla

That was a great time. Must be done more often. ::Jeep::

Anonymous

anyone hear from Jason yet?  We worked on the "no news is good news" principle, but still hoping to know he made it home safe and sound and is promoting JB weld and sheet metal screws....  :mrgreen:

Nosilla

We never seen him on the side of the highway on the way home so i assume he made it okay.

Paul Hittie

My Dad saw him today at a Mopar club meeting, apparently it did not hold, but Dad didn't know the details.  All Dad knew for sure was he was driving a borrowed car today.   :(
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

That sucks !!!

NewRide

Hey ... remember to fill out your tailgate reports for our trip ...
http://www.glfwda.org/index.php?page=tailgate