April meeting

Started by NayPalm, April 08, 2010, 03:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

Our April meeting will be taking place on April 11th at Sharky's Sports bar in Burton, MI.
Come and grab a bite to eat and reminisce about past, present, and future jeeping events! Our meeting starts at 6PM and usually lasts until 7-8PM.

So gather up your loved ones and pile into the Jeep and get ready for a fun filled night at Sharky's!

Don't forget that we will be having elections this meeting, So get ready to cast your ballots! Also club membership dues are due so make sure you talk to Matt M. before or after the meeting to see how much you owe.

Date : April 11th 2010
4050 S. Center Road
Burton MI

Cost: Free! (except for food/drinks)

naypalm

>< I totally forgot to post this up.  ::ouch::

Paul Hittie

The wheels came off the bus today - our network was down from 7:30am to 6:30pm, which means I am even more hopelessly behind than I was when I left last night.  I doubt I am going to make it Sunday, if anybody needs something from me or my garage that they can't live without for another week or two let me know and I will make arrangements to get it up there.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Herezja

Quote from: "phittie1100"The wheels came off the bus today - our network was down from 7:30am to 6:30pm, which means I am even more hopelessly behind than I was when I left last night.  I doubt I am going to make it Sunday, if anybody needs something from me or my garage that they can't live without for another week or two let me know and I will make arrangements to get it up there.

Had the same issue. Sorry I missed the meeting (again), but I got called into work due to a network outage. Figures. Everything runs fine until I have something going on, then the whole thing sh*%^#%ts the bed.  :roll: