May 15 Trail Clean Up

Started by hemrides, April 29, 2010, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricochet1987

yup leaving at noon heading up to the cabin on the way do to some things lol and dropping pauls trailer off there since tony will use his pickup
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

TechJeeper

talked to paul p today, and he is not going to be able to make it. he has alot to do for this karate thing, its understandable.  I will be leaving at around 6 with Paul H and taking the ZJ, so I have at least 2 free seats if anyone needs a ride.

NewRide

I'm leaving here Sat morning early !! Looking to have a buddy go with me so there will still be 2 open seats .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

I will meet Cody and Paul and caravan friday night if you are still thinking 6:00 at wally world...

TechJeeper

Works for me Ed :)

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "ricochet1987"yup leaving at noon heading up to the cabin on the way do to some things lol and dropping pauls trailer off there since tony will use his pickup

Where are you leaving the trailer?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

hemrides

Does anyone bring their dogs, or is this not a good event to bring them to?  Please be honest if it's not a good event.   I have a Golden Retriever, she is very friendly.  

Thanks,
Dave

ricochet1987

i am just going to bring the trailer with me to the campground just incase for some reason tony can't make it
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "hemrides"Does anyone bring their dogs, or is this not a good event to bring them to?  Please be honest if it's not a good event.   I have a Golden Retriever, she is very friendly.  

Thanks,
Dave
As long as your furry friend won't be upset by chainsaws or weedwackers she should be fine.  Our golden hasn't graduated to leash-free yet, so we usually leave him home.  Our other dog used to go, but she can't get in and out of the Jeep on her own anymore.

LPM606

Quote from: "phittie1100"" Our other dog used to go, but she can't get in and out of the Jeep on her own anymore."

That just about makes me bust out cryin'... poor puppy!

Paul Hittie

We got Sierra a few months before we got married in 1998, so she will turn 12 this year.  A number of years ago we got a puppy reported to be sheppard/lab, but when he was +90# at 9 months, we guessed dad was not a lab.  Anyway, he played pretty rough and hurt Sierra's hip.  He has a new family now, and she doesn't get around so well anymore.

Back to trail maintenance.