Memorial Day Weekend

Started by gogolen, May 24, 2012, 11:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlh00

What time is the parade and are we to meet up some where.

TechJeeper

Quote from: mlh00 on May 27, 2012, 11:40:30 AM
What time is the parade and are we to meet up some where.

x2 lol

LPM606

"Events in Genesee Township will begin at 10 a.m. with a memorial service at Genesee High School, 7347 N. Genesee Road, followed by a parade at 11 a.m. starting at the high school and ending at Stanley Road."

Looks like start at the highschool it says there is a service at 10 and parade starts at 11.  I am guessing if everyone shows up at the school by 9:45 or so you should be good.  It looks like I will sit this one out, sorry to say...

StingRay66

Well i guess we are going to the Waterford parade and watch the granddaughter march with the Girl Scouts. Somebody call me if you decide to go to The Mounds might do that in the PM if someone else is going
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

TechJeeper

Quote from: StingRay66 on May 27, 2012, 06:47:50 PM
Well i guess we are going to the Waterford parade and watch the granddaughter march with the Girl Scouts. Somebody call me if you decide to go to The Mounds might do that in the PM if someone else is going

I would be up for the mounds.  What time?

Paul Hittie

I'm going to do the parade, planning to get up there around 9:30

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

So... How was the parade?  Did anybody wind up going to the mounds after?

StingRay66

I went

Russ

LPM606

nice pics.  Nobody else joined you , eh?

StingRay66

Russ

gogolen

I wanted to go, but the entire family (including me) was too tired and crabby by the time we got home yesterday afternoon.  Camping is rough! 

TechJeeper

I worked on getting my Jeep ready Sunday, then started feeling weird Sunday night, I think I had a mild case of the flu or something and felt like crap Monday :(

StingRay66

Quote from: TechJeeper on May 29, 2012, 10:35:40 PM
I worked on getting my Jeep ready Sunday, then started feeling weird Sunday night, I think I had a mild case of the flu or something and felt like crap Monday :(

So I take it the steering gear change went OK!
Russ

TechJeeper

Nope havn't done that yet, I had to figure out what I could make an airbox with out of parts from Lowes for my cone filter (major problems last wheeling adventure) and also had to fix my 4wd Hardware 4wd Linkage (great customer support, they sent me the part that fell off, free!)
Quote from: StingRay66 on May 30, 2012, 01:16:54 PM

StingRay66

Quote from: StingRay66 on May 30, 2012, 01:16:54 PM

So will a modified boat battery box work?
Russ