WLB 4X4 and offroad show

Started by jeepgirl95, June 04, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

what is the plan for the flyers?  Me and the kids can pick some up tomorrow afternoon and then distribute them to many of the Davison places as well as drop some off at the Mounds if that would be appropriate.  Not sure if you guys contacted anyone at Genesee County Parks but Chris can contact one of the main chicks there (can't think of her name off hand, aren't I just so helpful?) to see if they would be willing to have them at the Mounds, etc.  They may even be willing to donate a few season or day passes for door prizes.

Make sure that you get Camouflage Mechanical to donate a few percent off coupons or something.  I'm in pretty well with the owner and should be able to hook you up with  a few give aways  :P

Anyway, not sure what help I can be, but we can do what you need.  If necessary, maybe we can use the RV as a check in place if you can't get a canopy?  It has an awning that would probably provide enough shade.  (Chris is probably soooooooooooo happy that I'm volunteering this stuff, but you gotta do what you gotta do to make this successful!)

Also, how about any free advertising?  Any chance that local TV or radio shows would be willing to promote this?  I think Channel 12 has some local event promotion that is  free on their morning show.  I"ll see what I can scrounge up on the web tonite.

Anonymous

If she would just talk to me  :o

All taken care of.

Nosilla

Thanks Mel

astrogiblet

Yea, I think someone might have mentioned this at the meeting, but theres a "local events" insert that is always included with the Flint Journal. They usually have some of the lame things like plays and musicals, so it would be nice for people to actually see something cool in there -- haha!

-Brandon

Anonymous

I like plays and musicals...............

naypalm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harley"I like plays and musicals...............

good because I just got you season tickets to the symphony. :)

DrkAeris

Yeah uhm... Naypalm[]Maker asked me to come to your... thingy...? To do some face painting since no one knows how to draw? (( >_< )) Anyways.. uhm, yeah... is there some information that I should know? I don't own a Jeep (Sorry, I love my Honda too much. :) ) and I'm not apart of this Club... but yeah, Matt's the one that made me get interested! Blame him! :)

Jess.
DrkAeris

I am the only Honda Accord owner on here. That make me unique...
Yes, yes it does...

TechJeeper

Hello Jessica! Welcome to the forums!  Thx for willing to help out with face painting, we will get you some more info asap.

Nosilla

Yes TYVM. This will help alot.

:twisted: So can i park on that Honda at the show? :twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"Yes TYVM. This will help alot.

sure, then I'll let her drive the H2 and "park" next to yours :lol:

(of course, the h2 will get scared and probably drop a tranny or something.....)

Nosilla

Sounds like a good plan Mel. :D

longarm

Quote from: "PetalMel"(of course, the h2 will get scared and probably drop a tranny or something.....)

Either that or it will retain water and decide not to start.   :mrgreen:  :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

DrkAeris

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "Nosilla"Yes TYVM. This will help alot.

sure, then I'll let her drive the H2 and "park" next to yours :lol:

(of course, the h2 will get scared and probably drop a tranny or something.....)

:( But I love my Honda!!! Hell, it was FREE!! I don't have the money for a JEEP like you people do! >_< Sheesh!! *Hugs her car...* Leave it alone! :(

Jess.

P.S. You're welcome. :D
DrkAeris

I am the only Honda Accord owner on here. That make me unique...
Yes, yes it does...

astrogiblet

You could always trade your honda in and get a Jeep Jess, but your mother would probably kill ya. Haha..

-Brandon