April Meeting

Started by Nosilla, April 05, 2008, 06:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

The meeting had to be moved. It will be at the Eagles on M-15 about 1/2 mile south of richfield road on the east side.  

The meeting will still be at 6 pm.

Anonymous

just a side note, that this is a "members' only" club, meaning that you may need to be signed in by an Eagles member in the event that the upstairs meeting room is not available.  Chris wasn't sure if it would be, and it is okay for you to meet in the "social room".  However, all guests must be signed in by an Eagles' member, and Chris plans to be there early enough to do this for anyone who needs.

I'm sure he will pipe up on more info if I misunderstood what is going on.  (I tend to do that when it's nice out and am being distracted by talking....)

Anonymous

oh, just another side note in case families want to go up there tonite--the eagles have a nice play area for kids with swings, slides, etc.  Since it's a nice night, might be a way to entertain the kids while the guys do their "meeting".

Not sure if we will head up since we are having too much fun outside here.  But wanted to pass on the info since I just remembered.

Yager

Sorry I didn't make the meeting. I've got my practical exam and written exam coming up the week after this one and needed the time to study.. Being the illustrious procrastinator I am, I have like.. 19 sections to study in like.. twelve days.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Paul Hittie

Meeting minutes to come shortly, plus we updated the calendar
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance