Please Pray....

Started by TechJeeper, May 01, 2008, 03:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

My mother got the test results from the biopsy she had done on tuesday.  She has breast cancer... They caught it in a very very early stage but she has to have surgury and maybe kemo....  :(

If you could, please pray for her, as I know I will be...  

Thanks,
Cody

Mudviper

I lost one of my best friends to breast cancer, Hope everything works out

ouchman

our prayers are with ya, and if you need anything please ask
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

Hope all goes well for her Cody. She will be in our thoughts and prayers.

dbikers

Quote from: "ouchman"our prayers are with ya, and if you need anything please ask
Exactly what Doug said...we'll be praying with you and your family...need anything don't hesitate to ask...

John
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

jeepsR4Girls

Same here Cody, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Anonymous

My aunt is going through a reoccurance of breast cancer right now.   We'll add your mom to our ongoing prayers and thoughts.

As everyone else said, please let us know what we can do.  This is yet another reason why charitable causes like Riding for the Ribbon are so important.

4x4x4JK

We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers as well.

Frome what I see on a dialy basis, they can do a lot when they catch it early.

nobodycares

Our prayers are with you.  At least they caught it early, the chances are so, so much better if you get it early.  My old neighbor went thru this.  tough times but all worked out,  early catch also.  once again are prayers are with you.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "dbikers"
Quote from: "ouchman"our prayers are with ya, and if you need anything please ask
Exactly what Doug said...we'll be praying with you and your family...need anything don't hesitate to ask...

John

x2 let us know if you need anything
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Yager

My mother had lymphoma 12 months of aggressive chemo, then later, breast cancer, twice, my aunt does now. My mom had a full lateral bisectomy, removing all breast tissue, and she didn't need Chemotherapy because they got it all. My aunt decided to go with just removing some tissue, so will need Chemo.

Cancer is surprisingly beatable, my mom always said the biggest factor was a positive mental attitude. Keep your mom positive and looking to the future, and she'll fight whatever life throws at her.

We'll keep her in our prayers too.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

jeepsR4Girls

Just to let you guys know my best friend Melissa is being a Team Captain for Relay for Life and is selling Lunimers (sp) for $10.00, Tiki torches for $50.00 that you get to get and decorate yourself, and Feet that will be displayed at the hospital where she works for a $1.00.  If you would like more information send me your e-mail and I can forward you her e-mail she sent me.

Julie

astrogiblet

I'm so sorry to hear that Cody.. :(

-Brandon

94_xj_country

Quote from: "dbikers"

John

x3, hope all goes well
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

NewRide

Sorry to hear ... we will keep her in our thoughts !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)