Newbie from Bellevue MI

Started by jagermudster, July 12, 2015, 12:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagermudster

Names John, hope to make it out to a few jeep events this year......i own 2 jeeps one is just a jk sport, the other is a blue torch chassis with a 60 over 350 th350 np205 4 linked with 18" travel foa shocks, Rockwells and 44" boggers

LPM606

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  We actually have a meeting tonight in Davison if you are interested in coming out to meet the group.  I can't think of much in Michigan to keep you interested in that buggy... where do you normally go? 

zaqs_dad

jagermudster

Quote from: LPM606 on July 12, 2015, 07:56:54 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  We actually have a meeting tonight in Davison if you are interested in coming out to meet the group.  I can't think of much in Michigan to keep you interested in that buggy... where do you normally go? 

We just purchased a house on 20 acers and i have been slowly turning it into my own playground.....lol

jagermudster

Rook

Welcome! I'm new to this site as well. I'm in Eaton Rapids, so not too far from you.

I had a truggy build going with 2.5 ton Rockwell's on 54" meats with front and rear steer (I still have a steering axle and some rebuild parts left over if you're interested)... decided the terrain up here wasn't really suitable for a monster like that. I was living in the Ozarks when I started it.

NewRide

OK ... I'm not following him anywhere on the trails LOL ! Welcome to the site !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jagermudster

Ive got a 13:1 383 sbc with a 645 lift cam afr heads going in it when its done......we have only had it on the rocks a few times.....but its been in the mud alot....i built it to kind of do anything i wanted. ...   ;D

Rook

Yeah, they can go anywhere. The down side is wheeling on cruise control is missing something for me. Monster rocks and mountains are one thing, but this area just doesn't offer enough of that kind of wheeling to justify me keeping a rig like I built. Besides, I enjoy the challenges that come with keeping a Jeep balanced for daily driving and supreme off-road capability.

Are still in Eaton County where you are?

jagermudster

Quote from: Rook on July 17, 2015, 10:29:43 AM
Yeah, they can go anywhere. The down side is wheeling on cruise control is missing something for me. Monster rocks and mountains are one thing, but this area just doesn't offer enough of that kind of wheeling to justify me keeping a rig like I built. Besides, I enjoy the challenges that come with keeping a Jeep balanced for daily driving and supreme off-road capability.

Are still in Eaton County where you are?

I'm just north of assyria Township off M66 on Clark rd.

zaqs_dad