Some white Gay-J with a red/white/blue firstick (wtf?)

Started by TechJeeper, September 13, 2007, 12:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

LOL, JK paul.  seen phittie's jeep at mr. front end today after I got my free $42.47 oilchange from Victor George (Thank god I won that coupon at the show).

Mudviper

Do they give you a gold oil fliter for a $42.47 oil change...lol.  wow a bit pricie...lol

astrogiblet

Thats more then we pay for an oil change on the Diesel!

-Brandon

TechJeeper

And I think I may have seen Debs jeep downtown, off of Robert T.  It was to far to tell but it looked like a wlb sticker on the side.

Paul Hittie

Stalker!!

YJ at Mr. Front End = pushed the "easy" button

LJ at Mission of Peace = Deb won't drive the LJ until I am sure it won't DW again. Since I can never be 100% sure, she may be driving the truck for a while  :mrgreen:
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

GOT ROCKS

Quote from: "astrogiblet"Thats more then we pay for an oil change on the Diesel!

-Brandon

That is why I do my own oil changes.  Way too expensive to let some one else do what is so easy for you to do yourself.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

Paul Hittie

Sorry, I am lazy.  $30 to the guys at Valvoline and I can eat my lunch while they are doing.  Although every time they hire new guys I have to school them on the extra 8 grease fittings on my shackles!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Quote from: "GOT ROCKS"
Quote from: "astrogiblet"Thats more then we pay for an oil change on the Diesel!

-Brandon

That is why I do my own oil changes.  Way too expensive to let some one else do what is so easy for you to do yourself.

Why even go under the truck when you can get it done for $35 or $40 at magpie in GB.

Most places for Diesels have a flat fee of $75 or so for an oil change.. Magpie charges us an extra $2 or $3 a quart for oil, on top of their normal $19.95 oil change. You can't beat that!

-Brandon

JEEPSALESGUY

My dealer has a $9.95 oil change for most vehicles! $40+ must be a premium service!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!