I GOT A J-O-B!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Herezja, June 03, 2009, 03:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

I didn't want to say anything until all the odds and ends were finalized, but it is official...I got a job and start on Monday!!!  ::woot::

I will be working for a DoD contractor down at Selfridge ANGB as their Senior Systems Engineer. It's a bit of a haul, but I can deal for a while...gotta do what ya gotta do, ya know? Melissa and I are already looking for houses, so it looks like we will moving in the next few months as well. Don't worry, I am going to remain a member of WLB....I just may not make it to as many meetings as I would like. I will still be at the BBQ on Saturday and the meeting on Sunday, though.

::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::

TechJeeper

Congrats!!!  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::

NewRide

Congrats !!! Jobs are very few and far lately ...
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

Gratz on the job!  ::woot::

rallykid

Congrats!  ::woot::
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Herezja

Thanks all....Melissa and I are really relieved! Now the stress begins with trying to find a house in the area down there.  :shock:

Herezja

Quote from: "NewRide"Congrats !!! Jobs are very few and far lately ...

Don't I know it....I think I have put in about (and I am really not kidding here) 500-1000 resumes in the last year. With that, I managed to get two interviews...one with Michigan State University (which never panned out) and this one. Literally, that was it!

LPM606

Good Deal! And its a great time to be buying a house as long as you are not trying to unload one as well...

jeepfan1974

thats great news congrats
 i grew up down there  be careful of the area there are some ruff areas that dont look like it in that area chesterfield & clinton twp have spots like that
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

Congradulations!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."