Back to the Bricks in Flint!

Started by TechJeeper, August 08, 2009, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

So it's that time of year again!

Back to the Bricks Cruise in Flint, Aug 11th - Aug 15th, and I know we have R&V coming up, but I plan on hitting the cruise pretty much every night, anyone want to meet up and maybe hang out and check the cars out?  I would love to get a good group of Jeeps and hit the Bricks at least once.

ouchman

my jeeps down, but i would be willing to go
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

Went last year solo. Had a blast. Might try for Wednesday or Thursday night this year.  ::Jeep::

Paul Hittie

I'd be up for it one night this week
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

Anyone interested in setting a night and hitting it as a group?

TechJeeper

Anyone wanna shoot for Wednesday night?

LPM606

I'm traveling this week, so Thursday would be the first day I would be avaliable... Would have to see if Julie is up for it...

Paul Hittie

Wednesday works better for me, Thusday night m.ight be packing night if Jonathon and I head to R&V Friday.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Herezja

Quote from: "Gr8archer"Anyone wanna shoot for Wednesday night?

I should be good for any night except Thursday....since I can't make the R&V trip this weekend, my wife owes me  :mrgreen:

toplesscj7

What time are you looking at? The wife, kids and I enjoy looking at the oldies.

TechJeeper

Well lets shoot for Wednesday at 7pm, we can meet at the Walmart Grand Blanc, in the back of the parking lot infront of Walmart.  That work?

Also, if anyone is going the rest of the week, post up the time and place, and I will be there.  

::woot::  ::woot::

toplesscj7

I will check to see what time the wife is out of work and let you know..

toplesscj7

the boy and I had to run a part to Grand Blanc ACE tonight and was surprised by the number of jeeps cruisin from Ace to north of Down town. Alot of CJ5's and CJ7's  We are still thinking about tomorrow night..

TechJeeper

I will be there at 7, tonight was packed and it wasnt even an offical cruise night!  Good to see flint up and living for a change

toplesscj7

I saw that your lot was packed. My boy had a blast.