Homebrew High-Line

Started by TechJeeper, June 01, 2010, 06:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

So, High-lined my hood and lifted my fenders.  It was a long days of work.

TechJeeper

Fixed the sharp edge on the hood

Shock bottomed out, no rub anymore! :D

Jitters

Your marker light's still broken... you should've fixed that in the process NUBLET :roll:

It does look better than it did though :D

TechJeeper

Quote from: "Jitters"Your marker light's still broken... you should've fixed that in the process NUBLET :roll:

It does look better than it did though :D

The marker lights are 2 screws, I need to get some replacements...

Paul Hittie

I can't tell in the picture what you used to clean up the cut edge?

I like the idea, and it beats the heck out of the $1900 Gen-Right kit!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

It's "door trim", bought like 15' of it at advanced auto for like 6 bucks.  Slip it on the edge and it worked great!

Paul Hittie

Need to find some rocker guards to hide the little misalignment of the fender at the bottom.  Or maybe Gen-Right would sell the extended fender flares separate from the whole kit?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

longarm

I like Homebrew.  Most you would have laughed your rear ends off when Neil cut that fender off of my old LJ.  I probably looked like I was going to have a stroke.   :shock:   Ahhhh, the memories..... :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

I think you actually passed out for a brief moment. ::poke::

longarm

Now that explains it perfectly as I remember a knot on my head and you laughing at me..... :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

wouldnt take much to make filler for the bottom of that fender probbaly a couple hours
Let\'s go wheeling!