Hey!

Started by angelsman, December 07, 2011, 09:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelsman

I met some of you ( Ed in particular) at the Turkey Day Run at the Mounds this year. I'm hoping to join ya's on a couple of runs and hopefully become a member. I am currently in 4Given 4x4, which is an awesome club, but with everyone being spread out all over the state, it's hard to get together for wheelin sometimes. I drive a 99' XJ, 4.5" Rough Country lift, JCR front bumper, cut and rolled rear quarters, homebuilt rear bumper, mini-boatsides, YJ fenderflares, cut fenders, hood vents, SYE, front XJ driveshaft on rear, 31" General Grabbers.  Oh, and I bought the Jeep last year, bone stock for $1000, so it's dubbed the "1KXJ".

TechJeeper

Awesome! Glad to see you made it to the site!  Welcome!  Hope to see you on the trail!

Paul Hittie

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Welcome to the site !! Sit down have a beer and shoot the chit !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

ouchman

welcome
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

LPM606

Hey there!  I remember talking to you about 4Given (this is Ed, by the way).  It seems even with more local members it can be a struggle to put a group together to go wheeling sometimes!  A few of us met at the mounds this Sunday before our meeting and had some fun slogging around in a really muddy mess.  We are planning a run for Sunday, December 18th, if you are interested.  Right now we were considering Rocks and Valleys, but I still haven't called to see if they are open that weekend or not.  If not R&V, then maybe a day trip to the West Branch/St. Helen area...Keep you eye on the trail rides forum and when we get closer, we'll get a phone number to coordinate...

naypalm

I thought I seen that 4given sticker somewhere around town! Welcome to the site, hope to see you at one of our upcoming meetings!