CB Tuning?

Started by jeepsR4Girls, April 05, 2012, 08:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

Are we going to do our spring CB tuning anytime soon?  Seems like it might be worthwhile before we head out to the two trackers event... Matt?  You available this weekend maybe?

Paul Hittie

I have a swr meter if Matt is not available this weekend

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

Quote from: phittie1100 on April 06, 2012, 07:26:38 AM
I have a swr meter if Matt is not available this weekend

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If Matt can't do it, and Paul can provide the SWR, I would be willing to drive up for a bit Saturday and help out.

LPM606

Paul, are you actually available at some point this weekend?  Still haven't seen anything from Matt - Is anyone else interested?  Lets settle on a time/place if whether its this weekend or next...

naypalm

Sorry guys been a hectic week for me and I haven't logged in since the meeting. Want to meet up behind cortland center to tune?

LPM606

What time works for you... We have running around to do in the afternoon... how about 11:00 tomorrow morning?  If that doesn't work, I'm sure I can squeeze it in later in the afternoon... Although I supppose we want to be there early before the parking lot is full...  I could even do 10:00 if you want.  Just post up a time and I'll be there...

naypalm

Quote from: LPM606 on April 06, 2012, 09:13:17 PM
What time works for you... We have running around to do in the afternoon... how about 11:00 tomorrow morning?  If that doesn't work, I'm sure I can squeeze it in later in the afternoon... Although I supppose we want to be there early before the parking lot is full...  I could even do 10:00 if you want.  Just post up a time and I'll be there...

11:00 works. Give me a call when you head out in case I forget.

LPM606

Well, it was just me and Matt for our tuning party... At least it was succesfull - after fiddling with my antenna for a while we got it to where it barely moved the need above 1... Thanks for your help Matt and for teaching me how to use the SWR meter.

naypalm

Not a problem! :D

I installed new wires for my CB yesterday! The old ones were cracking, gross and oxidized.

LPM606

I just bought an in-line fuse to ad to my cb power line, but i haven't hooked it in yet...