Main Menu

Hi

Started by whalendm, February 22, 2015, 09:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whalendm

Hi I've been here for a while just been away for some time. So I figured I should reintroduce myself. We live in fowlerville, and we've got an 07 jk unlimited. I've got three boys that I think are more addicted to jeeps than I am.

StingRay66

Welcome or welcome back!!! Come meet us in person next Sunday at our monthly meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KE8AIB
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

Seems we have a lot of families where the kids are super into the Jeep... We have kids drawing jeep pics, playing "trail ride" with their toy Jeeps (complete with turning around and going back because the trail guide cant find the trail), We had one young lady even insist on a Jeep theme birthday party...

The club has grown a bit since you last stopped by... 30 members and counting! Lots going on.

alan6271

Welcome back WhalenDM.  Any chance we'll meet you next weekend?  How old are your kids?

LOL LPM606.  You know I'm proud of that.

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: LPM606 on February 23, 2015, 07:06:31 AM
We have kids drawing jeep pics, playing "trail ride" with their toy Jeeps (complete with turning around and going back because the trail guide cant find the trail)

Had to quote that one for posterity!

Welcome back!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

whalendm

wow it has grown a little bit, my oldest is 11 going on 30 lol, then I have a 5 and 4 year. Speaking of old parties we had one for my 11 year old last year. Complete with spare tires, extra parts, and reaching fuel.  I don't think I'm going to make it to this weekend's meeting (i week try though) but definitely be at the next one.

alan6271

That's cool. I have an 8 year old daughter who's going on 18..LOL.. and a four year old.  Were always looking for kids for them to wheel with.

Are you doing any of the upcoming trips?  Drummond Island, Silver Lake, etc.?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

whalendm

Funny how they think they're all grown up already.

alan6271

Like we didn't when we were that age?   ::)

whalendm

whalendm

Here's pic of my project before and after

alan6271

Oh man.  It looks great.  Nice job.

whalendm

Thanks, I appreciate it.

LPM606

Jeep looks great.  Will look better out on the trails! 

whalendm

Thanks, Can't wait