TRAIL CLEAN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by jeepfan1974, July 07, 2008, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

we are going up on july 27 th to atlanta for our 70+ miles of trails   camping on my 40 acres up there    we are going to need help on this !     can we get a show of hands please
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

I can come up Saturday for the day, but have to be back down here for GLFWDA quarterly (here in Flint) on Sunday
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

4x4x4JK

I cannot make it.  We are moving our business that weekend and following week.  Wish I could.  Would much rather be in the Jeep in the woods, but can't do it.

94_xj_country

damn thats a bad weekend. i was REALLY hoping that with the quarterly being in flint the club could make a strong showing
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

4x4x4JK

I could make the GLFWDA meeting but not the trail clean up.

Nosilla

Hopefully we can make it back to Flint to make that meeting in time.

jeepfan1974

we could if we get enough help
Let\'s go wheeling!

naypalm

I'm in! Are we carpooling?

rltsjeep

For the record; I will be there to help on Saturday.

Yager

That's four hours from my house.. I'd come, but I'd be alone, my wife is pregnant with twins and will kill me after four hours in a wrangler. Also, it's her birthday this month so I'm cash hoarding.. Sorry, but I have to sit this out barring something.. not sure what.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Mudviper

I should be able to make it. If you don't want to drive the distance in your Wrangler Yager, you are more then welcome to ride in a nice comfortable XJ....lol. I have plenty of room. I used to drive a YJ and no the feeling of long trips on your back in one of those...lol.

longarm

I'm gonna see about getting the day off from work.  If I can I'll be driving the Focus for the good gas milage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Mudviper

Quote from: "longarm"I'm gonna see about getting the day off from work.  If I can I'll be driving the Focus for the good gas milage.

Was pondering about taking my Tempo. 15 year old car, has 170,000 miles and still gets 33 mpg. You would think todays cars, 15 years later, could do a lot better then they are now on gas milage

clyder

Sorry, but the 26th is my birthday and Lisa has the family (my parents and sisters and kids) coming up to Upper Silver for the weekend.  Atlanta and Mears is too much driving for one weekend.

jeepsR4Girls

I don't know if we will be comming up or not. Everything is up in the air. at the moment.  I think Ed might try to make it up and I won't be able to come.