TJ SoftTop and Frame! - Still Available

Started by Herezja, May 06, 2009, 12:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

My old TJ SoftTop and Frame is free to anyone who wants to come to Saginaw to pick it up.

Before everyone gets excited about this....let me tell you why it is free....

The Good:
It is off my 2004 Rubicon and its that goofy rare color....I think they call it Sierra or Slate or something...sort of a cross between Gray and Kakhi. It has all the tinted windows and such as well. And the top itself is in tolerable shape...no rips or tears that I am aware of, at least, and the "plastic tuck-under" pieces are all there.

The Bad:
The back window is in good shape, but the zippers are all chewed up. The top fabric is pretty dirty (authentic Rwandan road dust) and would DEFINITELY need a good cleaning.

The Ugly:
The frame is broken in two spots (from my roll-over in Brazil), but could be used for parts, I suppose. I pretty much used my old top and frame as scavenger parts in Rwanda for any Jeeps  in town (there were actually 2 or 3 in the country that would periodically show up at my house looking for parts) that needed zippers and such, so there is a lot of zipper heads missing.

For the most part, I think the top and frame could be used for spare parts or something creative...I dunno. If anyone is interested, the first one to Saginaw can have it!

P.S. It is from a full Hard Door/SoftTop combo.

Thanks!

::Jeep::

Anonymous

Hey Chris, I'll take it.  Chris is looking for one, and this might ba a good start for him.  He is in Florida right now, but I'll have him call you when he gets back.

Herezja

Quote from: "Harley"Hey Chris, I'll take it.  Chris is looking for one, and this might ba a good start for him.  He is in Florida right now, but I'll have him call you when he gets back.

It will be here....thanks!

Twizz

yea ill take it for sure like i told you over text ill come up next week and snag everything :)

Herezja

Quote from: "Twizz"yea ill take it for sure like i told you over text ill come up next week and snag everything :)

Cool!! Thanks!

Herezja

This thing is still available if anyone is interested!

TechJeeper

I will take it chris.  Can you hold it till the next meetup?

Herezja

Quote from: "Gr8archer"I will take it chris.  Can you hold it till the next meetup?

I sure can....let me know when you would like me to bring it (meeting or trail cleanup, or whenever).

Thanks!