west branch...who's going?

Started by dbikers, October 18, 2007, 10:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

so, was it fun?  Was the weather as nice there as it was here?

I feel kinda torn because it would have been nice to go, but today was an awesome day just to kick back and be outside and grill out without a coat and winter boots.

I hope everyone who ventured out today had a great trip and got home safe and sound!

dbikers

i'm the 1st one back ....
trail ride was nice....wife wasn' feeling well this morning and it carried on throughout the afternoon....
we cut out when the rest of the gang went for dinner...they should be getting home in an hour or so...except for JSG and party...they have a pretty long ride home
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

Quote from: "dbikers"i'm the 1st one back ....
trail ride was nice....wife wasn' feeling well this morning and it carried on throughout the afternoon....

she isn't pregnant, is she??? :rofl:

sorry, couldn't resist.  If so, I call dibs on the baby shower :)

dbikers

nope!!  :mrgreen:
she actually told me on the way home she thinks that it's me that made her sick :shock:
             -- Mark Twain

JEEPSALESGUY

Home at last with a cold beverage! :D Thanks to everyone for a great time. Only took 3 1/2 hrs (would've been sooner but 23 is under construction)!!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

dbikers

Quote from: "JEEPSALESGUY"... Only took 3 1/2 hrs (would've been sooner but 23 is under construction)!!
oh man!!  that's a haul.  glad you made it...nice wheelin' with you guys and hope to do it again soon (c'mon neil, the MOUNDS isn't that bad :mrgreen: )
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

The Mounds isn't that bad; it's the MUD that's bad.  I still can't figure out how that mud can have the unique stink that it does......

astrogiblet

Quote from: "PetalMel"The Mounds isn't that bad; it's the MUD that's bad.  I still can't figure out how that mud can have the unique stink that it does......

coughcoughGotMudGuyscoughcough..

:P Just kidding..

-Brandon

ouchman

Quote from: "PetalMel"The Mounds isn't that bad; it's the MUD that's bad.  I still can't figure out how that mud can have the unique stink that it does......

vehicle breakage= fluid leaking with out clean up
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/