Stock TJ bumper

Started by Paul Hittie, August 07, 2014, 09:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Anybody got one in their garage?  I am going to swap out my winch and get my old T-Maxx mounted, and need to add some simple TJ recovery hooks since the front bumper on the LJ has no bottom frame tie-ins, making my d-rings about useless.  If I am going to that much trouble I think I might as well go back to a simple stock bumper, stock hooks and a basic winch plate up front, but I don't have any of the pieces and parts in the garage to do it.  I am dealing with a million other things right now, so a real front bumper has to wait until next year.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

I've got a stock front bumper you can have, did you want me to bring it Saturday, or do you need it before then?

Paul Hittie

I am out of time this week, so Saturday is soon enough.  I might be able to find something in the garage that includes the word "Lite" to make it a fair trade
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

longarm

I have an XJ bumper sitting behind the garage, but the S&H will be a nightmare...... :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."