HELLOOOOO

Started by NewRide, July 28, 2011, 02:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

iS THERE ANYONE HERE ????? HELLLOOOOOO !!!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

YEAH, WE'RE DOWN HERE! THE PARTY'S DOWNSTAIRS!!  :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

Olo....er, I mean Hello!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Clearly not much happening lately...

Did you see your pics in the new Boondocker?

NewRide

???? I havent gotten a boondocker in a long long time lol . Unless they are going digital now ... Heading over to Great Lakes to see ...
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

NewRide

Great .... my first appearance in Boon Dockers and its a picture of my ass LOL . Pretty bad I can't get my Jeep in there but my butt makes it ROFL !!! Still a great article !

Paul Hittie

Tony are you on the "please do not mail me a paper Boondocker" list?

I have extras, I'll try to get one over to Ed before Sunday.  I am heading to Silver Lake with the family next week and will not make it to the meeting Sunday.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

I saw the issue of Great Lakes .. So no need to hurry ;-)

LPM606

Yeah, well... I guess they are sorta pictures of your back and nobody looking at them would probably know it was you if you didn't tell them, but hey, at least you are in there doing manly chainsaw duty!