October Wheeling

Started by Ben91YJ, September 03, 2009, 02:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben91YJ

Anybody up for wheeling at the Mounds either Oct. 4th or 11th (both sundays)

It'd be me (2" Lift, 32" tires) and a friend (also on 32s) plus whoever else wants to go. I know I havent met anybody on here yet, but i'd like to and I'd like to get the jeep dirty as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Ben
98 TJ 2" RE BB, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Rock Rails, Banks exhaust

Herezja

Quote from: "Ben91YJ"Anybody up for wheeling at the Mounds either Oct. 4th or 11th (both sundays)

It'd be me (2" Lift, 32" tires) and a friend (also on 32s) plus whoever else wants to go. I know I havent met anybody on here yet, but i'd like to and I'd like to get the jeep dirty as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Ben

I'd like to try for the 11th, but I am supposed to be moving at the end of Sept (provided that all the stars align with closing on our new house)...so I really can't commit 100%.

LPM606

The 11th might work.  I think we are out of town on the 4th... I haven't yet taken of the discos and tried the rocks...

Ben91YJ

So the 11th sounds better to the couple people who have responed...

Anyone else up for October 11th?

Ben91YJ

Actually we have to reschedule for October 18th, the next sunday.

So far its me and 2 guys i work with, 2 TJs on 32s and the RWD Buggy i asked about in another post

Who all is up for the mounds on october 18th?

rallykid

Trail cleanup is the 17th and I think everyone that is going planned on pulling an overnighter and wheeling on the 18th so that is a no go for me.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Ben91YJ

I know no one really said they were coming, but we have to cancel the trip this sunday

hopefully we'll be able to hit the trails with you guys soon

Ben