February 27

Started by Paul Hittie, January 02, 2011, 10:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

What's the best way to get rid of those winter blues?  Need an escape from Tax Season?  

Let's go play!

A couple of years back a handful of us took a weekend and went to West Branch to go camping and exploring some new trails with our sons.  Unfortunately, on the way home I was messing around with my then-new GPS and deleted all of our tracks.  I am going to plan a day trip to West Branch to try and find some of those trails again, I enjoyed our run on the last Sunday of February last year and plan to do it again this year.  Nothing formal, no serious plans, just a day to go poke around in the woods.  A little snow might make it interesting.  

Same rules as last year - you need tow points at both ends, and bring your sense of humor!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

derrick.wheelock

im in i am prolly going to be buying me a lifted xj to!

NewRide

I'm going to this ... Don't care what happens who dies or what bills I have to skip lol . I NEED to go wheeling !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

derrick.wheelock

That's what I like to hear lol

jeepsR4Girls

Sorry but I will be in the nice sun and having many drinks on duval st in Key West with my hubby beside me.

LPM606

Boatdrinks in Key West vs. Boatloads of snow in WestBranch... I gotta go with key west on that one...

Herezja

Quote from: "phittie1100"What's the best way to get rid of those winter blues?  Need an escape from Tax Season?  

Let's go play!

A couple of years back a handful of us took a weekend and went to West Branch to go camping and exploring some new trails with our sons.  Unfortunately, on the way home I was messing around with my then-new GPS and deleted all of our tracks.  I am going to plan a day trip to West Branch to try and find some of those trails again, I enjoyed our run on the last Sunday of February last year and plan to do it again this year.  Nothing formal, no serious plans, just a day to go poke around in the woods.  A little snow might make it interesting.  

Same rules as last year - you need tow points at both ends, and bring your sense of humor!

If I can get my driveshaft issues straightened out and get my CB working, I am in. I could use some "therapy"!  :D

NewRide

Woooohhhhooooo I just got our schedule and we don't work that Friday !! I'm so in !!!  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::gay::  ::gay::  ::gay::  ::gay::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

derrick.wheelock

tony that date is a sunday just like last year!! ::woot::

NewRide

Yea but when I work Fridays and good for shit on Saturdays so I get all my stuff around the house done on Sunday. This way I can get all my stuff done and still go play with the other kids lol.

derrick.wheelock

so your bringing the yj up to westbranch on sunday???

NewRide

Thats the plan ... even if its wrong lol

derrick.wheelock

welp see ya there then

derrick.wheelock

hey i got me a wider trailer so i dont have to do any tire changing before i wheel...so what time is everyone meeting at walmart so i know what time to leave my cabin?

Paul Hittie

Leaving Burton at 8am, planning to pull out of WalMart in West Branch around 10am.  There will be a handfull of other folks meeting us up there too.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance